Contact A REALTOR®
Buying real estate is a complex matter at the best of times, given that there are so many factors to consider and no two homes or transactions are alike. However, with all the unique opportunities and potential pitfalls of the current market, it’s even more important for you to contact a REALTOR® once you’ve definitely decided to buy. In choosing a REALTOR® to guide you through the property search, financing, negotiation and transaction processes, you should consider their local market knowledge, experience and track record.
A Realtor's Commitment
In Short a Realtor Should provide the following:
• Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability
• Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals so you can make the best possible mortgage decision
• Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meets your criteria
• Email your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know they have a qualified purchaser
• View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. They can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice
• Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you
• Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the documentation details
• Keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing
• Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
Why The Sharpe Team?
We always recommend a buyer considers the following criteria before making a choice on who will represent them in their real estate endeavors.
Background and Education
We both graduated from the University of Virginia with degrees in economics. We also both rely heavily on our economic backgrounds on a daily basis to make sure our clients get the best possible outcomes in today's dynamic real estate market.
With over a decade of experience we have the local knowledge and expertise to guide you through our local market. We sell an average of 40-50 homes per year in Hampton Roads and know how to guide you seamlessly through the process no matter what city you find your new home.
Client Reviews & Recommendations
Don't take our word for it. Nothing speaks louder than the voices of past satisfied clients. This is the reason the majority of our business comes for past client referrals. Please take some time to read some of our more than 100 five star client reviews and recommendations.
Our Service Promise
We use the best parts of a team dynamic combined with personal service to provide the absolute best in real estate service. We are committed to being available 7 days a week to help with your real estate needs.