Expect great service from your REALTOR®
In becoming a REALTOR®, an individual must complete a variety of courses and regularly update their professional education. They also have access to a wide array of optional courses, seminars and certiﬁcations. They must adhere to a strict and rigorously enforced Code of Ethics. On top of all that, through experience, they truly become local real estate market and community experts, as well as masters of property marketing, networking and negotiation.
A Realtor's Commitment
A good Listing Agent will provide the following:
• Outline their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Conﬁdentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
• Help you determine the best asking price.
• Extensively market your home in order to maximize the number of buyers who know about it, request showings and make offers • Offer proven advice on how to prepare and show your property so you get top market value for it
• Assist you, if necessary, in ﬁnding any home-related services you need.
• Regularly communicate with you to keep you fully informed of everything they do to sell your home.
• Provide feedback from all showings and open houses.
• Update you on both real estate and money market changes that could affect your property’s sale.
• Be available to help pre-qualify potential buyers.
• Promptly present and evaluate each offer with you.
• Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you.
• Manage contractual, title and transaction details and keep you informed.
• Ensure that important items are signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
• Arrange for a moving company and relocation agent, if required.
In short, they’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality service. So when you decide to sell your home be sure to take advantage of the knowledge, experience and professionalism of a REALTOR®.
Why The Sharpe Team?
We always recommend a seller considers the following criteria before making a choice on who will represent them in their real estate endeavors.
Background and Education
We both graduated from the University of Virginia with degrees in economics. We also both rely heavily on our economic backgrounds on a daily basis to make sure our clients get the best possible outcomes in today's dynamic real estate market.
With over a decade of experience we have the local knowledge and expertise to guide you through our local market. We sell an average of 40-50 homes per year in Hampton Roads and know how to guide you seamlessly through the process no matter what city you find your new home.
Client Reviews & Recommendations
Don't take our word for it. Nothing speaks louder than the voices of past satisfied clients. This is the reason the majority of our business comes for past client referrals. Please take some time to read some of our more than 100 five star client reviews and recommendations.
Our Service Promise
We use the best parts of a team dynamic combined with personal service to provide the absolute best in real estate service. We are committed to being available 7 days a week to help with your real estate needs.